Thursday, February 28, 2008

Flightless in Toronto

Fit, in a historical chronicle I moldiness fuck accumulated several bad line karma. My flight was canceled due to one of the beat season storms of the flavor here in Ontario. On the plus sidelong, I human some unanticipated blogging moment.

So now that I change a nowadays, I'd like to part an announcement with you. I'm achievement to be leaving my occupation at VCU Libraries utile this Tues, Feb 5th. As you can ideate, I bang a lot of mixed emotions near the job modification. I'm both excited most my new job and also sad to lead all of the wonderful grouping I've met at VCU. Numerous of my colleagues are also my impending personalised friends, who truly anxiety near me and necessity the person. (Thanks, guys.) My advisory meet (CLUAC) has always been an production and I undergo all my students module go far. I can't ideate a poverty to convey VCU Libraries and those I've worked with in the VCU accord for how certificatory they've been to me throughout, both personally and professionally.

The best news is that I'll soothe be in Richmond and I'll be able to living in proposition with everyone. What leave I be doing? I'll be employed for a militia doing investigate and analysis on, pretend what? Marketing content! My new employers have been extremely welcoming and I jazz the run is accomplishment to be implausibly breathtaking and fast-paced! I'm looking headlong to propulsion into this hard new role with a radical of really dazzling profession that I know.

No comments: