Saturday, August 29, 2009

Shah Rukh hits back at Shobhaa De

Shobhaa De had recently commented that she was disappointed with Shah Rukh Khan’s comments in reaction to the terror attacks in Mumbai.

SRK has not taken Shobhaa De's kindly. While talking to Koel Purie on her chat show “On The Couch With Koel”, this is what King Khan reportedly had to say about Shobhaa De:

"She's a joke. She can't be taken seriously. I mean, I like her, but at the end of the day she's cynicism dressed in a designer sari. She doesn't know what she's talking about. She wakes up every morning and decides who she should target that day, so that she can sell a few more saris. Nobody can tell me what to do. I live my life with piety and honesty. I feel sorry for Shobhaa."

Ouch! We wonder what Shobhaa De’s answer to this one will be?

“On The Couch With Koel” featuring Shah Rukh Khan will air on December 20, 2008 at 9 pm on Headlines Today channel.

No comments: