Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Degree Stopping Paper - DSP

One of the difficult papers for engineering students is DSP(Digital Signal Processing). For this reason it is called as degree stopping paper among the students. Almost most of the people who have arrears even after four years of engineering studies would have not cleared DSP. I too did not clear the paper in the first attempt. The paper will be problematic. Have to memorize a lots of formula and there comes the difficulty in clearing the paper. My opinion is to try to put a bit more effort and clear it in the first attempt itself.

3 comments:

Xual-wallpapers said...

Hi
First of all nice site
I wanna link exchange with you, for my website http://www.xual.page.tl
YOu can also contact me at info.xual@gmail.com

machael said...

haha, the things in your page is so funny, and i have paid attention on you for a long time, hope you can bring us much more happiness!

best regards, have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

I have cleared it in the 1st attempt thankfully